The Importance of Sleep
If you’ve run out of sheep to count, you’re not alone. Millions of Americans struggle with sleep problems every night.
A resource from the Division of Sleep Medicine at Harvard Medical School states that a lack of adequate sleep can affect judgment, mood, perception, ability to learn and retain information, and may increase the risk of serious accidents and injury.
Restorative sleep is a key component to a healthy body and harmonious lifestyle.
- In a study we commissioned, which was published in the Sleep Diagnosis and Therapy Journal in September 2010:
- More than 60 percent of participants who wore a Philip Stein watch during the day and the Sleep Bracelet at night reported waking up more refreshed.
- More than 40 percent reported falling asleep faster and sleeping for more time, up to an increase of 65 minutes, as compared to those who wore a placebo watch and bracelet.
- Plus, according in another study we commissioned in 2013:
- Production of melatonin by human cells was found to increase with exposure to our proprietary technology; melatonin is a natural hormone that is “turned on” at night and has been found to reset the body clock and regulate circadian rhythms.
How Does it Work?
We are surrounded by two types of frequencies on earth:
Natural (those created by occurrences like lightning and thunder) and Man-made (from mobile phones, for example), all of which affect our bodies and wellbeing. Humans have evolved or grown accustomed to the earth’s natural frequencies, and our systems are tuned to operate best with them.
Our products are embedded with our unique Natural Frequency Technology® that acts like a fine-tuned antenna, receiving and channeling nature’s healthful frequencies to encourage deep, uninterrupted sleep.